Boasting the strength of Carbon Fiber rails with Inland Surfer''s all-new White Dyed finish, the durability and strength is shadowed in beauty. The first of its kind The Sweet Spot in its 8th year with a serious cosmetic upgrade complimented with its proven performance in design. The Sweet profile allows for seamless surface spins in 360s, 720s and 1080s with all the pop necessary for boosting huge airs. The Wood Loc strength and the Rocket Rocker combine for a burst of power as the STEPtech tail releases from the wave with ease. Borrowing the Vortex Channel of the line-leading Blue Lake this is a seriously fast board with tremendous forgiveness with a width. A professional board with the tolerance for intermediate surfers the Sweet Spot is a safe bet for progressive season.Key Features of Inland Surfer Sweet Spot Wakesurfer:
- White Dyed Carbon Fiber: Inland Surfer’s top secret way of fully brushing the CARBON glass with colored epoxy. Every Board is Unique
- EPS: Expanded Polystyrene: This is lightweight beaded foam used in the production of all Inland Surfer’s Epoxy Wakesurfers
- WoodLoc: Inland Surfer’s process that inserts laminated layers of wood into the boards’ top and bottom platform, to increase strength, rigidness, stiffness and overall performance
- Epoxy Infused Technology: Inland Surfer’s top secret way of fully soaking the fiber glass with epoxy to create the strongest bond
- TRItech Fin Box: Inland Surfer’s 3 position fin boxes that allow the rider 3 different fin position options for the ultimate in fine tuning performance
- Fin Options: Number of fin options available
- ROCKET Rocker: This profile has been designed to provide the absolute maximum down-the-line speed without sacrificing edge to edge performance
- STEPtech: Creates a release point toward the tail of the board as the water flows through. This means more down the line speed and better release off the wake for bigger airs
- Votex Channel: Concave channel near the front of the board that helps speed up water flow and injects air under the bottom of the board producing faster speeds and avoids pearling [nose diving]
- Carbon Rail: Layer of Carbon Fiber along the entire rail of the board for added strength and durability
- Ability Level: The ability level recommendation for this board is intermediate to advance
- Specs: 4’8” x 21” x 1.75” – 7 lbs Quad fin option
- Weight Range: The weight range recommendation for this board is 100 lbs to 225+ lbs depending on wake size
- Note: All surf style boards come with 1 pair of standard 9cm surf fins only. Front and rear flat pad or arch bar deck traction inserts included
$1,449.99 $999.99Visit product page →
Traditional surfboard shape with a nice wide tail for the extra speed. Great rail to rail action and very poppy off the lip. New fresh graphic for 2015 and comes in a twin fin set up. Built with the Phase 5 GatorSkin™ super tuff Carbon/Aramid Glass. Great board for beginners to advanced.
Build Material GatorSkin™ super tuff Carbon/Aramid glass
Fin Setup Surf style 4.3″ Twin(2) fin
Traction Performance Pads
56" × 21.75"
Lay carves like a true lady of the sea with the Ronix Koal Fish Wakesurf Board. This women's specific version of Ronix s high-end wake surfer was made for the highest level of performance by the ultimate female wake surfer. With an extremely fast rocker line and rails, the Koal Fish pops from turn to turn and trough to lip. Lighter, faster and more buoyant Surf Construction does mean the board deserves to be handled with care on shore, but it will pay you back tenfold once it hits the wake.
- Ability Level:Advanced-Expert
- Board Style:Surf
- Core Material:Foam
- 34mph Specific Tournament Water Ski
- Speed Step Technology for reduced ski drag and increased ski speed
- Low Taper Shape for the most efficient support through the finish of the turn
- 5-Stage Rocker for maximum speed, angle and stability
- Superlite Construction – a proprietary combination of aerospace carbon fiber and superlite core technology
- Syndicate RED adjustable fin block
$694.99 $299.99The Connelly Pilot Slalom Water Skis are shaped to give you an extra surface area that makes them easy to maneuver. The wide tip and tail makes it easy to get started in deep water starts and the design of the sidecut will help the ski turn, simply put the ski on its edge and the Pilot will do the rest. The Connelly Tracking System will make them stable and straight which will make skiing fun and easier than ever before all while causing you less stress. The Connelly Pilot was designed to ski at 28 mph or under. With all these great features you will have tons of fun out on the water.Visit product page →
$349.99 $199.99The Satori is a full Paulownia wood core for true tip to tail flex. Any traditional ski design functions through bevel design and concave contact with the water. The smooth bottomed Satori grips from full sidecut and the additional rocker created when it flexes.Visit product page →
What you’ll feel:A full Paulownia wood core for tip-to-tail flex gives the ski an organic easy riding feel.The max boat speed is lowered due to the massive amount of surface area (most of any ski) letting you float and carve long effortless turns.The flat bottom design lets you boost off wakes on a shorter rope. Run the course or master toe-side cuts on a slalom ski. It’s all easy on Satori.
- Paulownia wood core/ ABS sidewall
- Soft freeride flex pattern
- Full inside radius sidecut
- Recommended max speed 22mph
- Freeride fin
$369.99 $199.99Built for the freestyle skier, the Delirium is a stiffer flex pattern for max resistance to flex through the top of the wake for bigger pop release. The shorter length ski has a balanced swing weight for spins and inverts. The flat bottom design has max resistance on takeoffs and is balanced on landings.Visit product page →
What you’ll feel:The length of the Delirium allows the ski to pivot through turns, gaining angle easy, for hard cuts into the wakes. The shorter length also rotates well through spins and inverts. Action Flex pattern and flat bottom design take jumps way into the flats. Easy to ride, easy to jump.
- Paulownia wood core/ ABS sidewall
- Stiff action flex pattern
- Outside radius sidecut
- Stub tail design
- Recommended max speed 22mph
- Freeride fin
Jamie Beauchesne is one of the best in the world. This is his ski. His signature model is the greatest ski we have ever developed. Fast, smooth, stable, predictable and with angle you have only previously dreamed about. Running 41 off consistently requires a ski that is capable and the Prophecy has seen a few at 43.
Every Prophecy is hand built with precision all the way through the manufacturing process. Every ski is flex tested, rocker checked, weighed and serial number to validate the high standards. The carbon layup and light density core makes the ski light and even balanced in the turns. The ski is faster side to side, through the turn and has a tighter turning radius than any prior Connelly. The ski finishes the turn smooth and always with ample angle. Most impressive is how the ski increases angle all the way to the first wake. Wake crossings are solid and comfortable. The ski is so stable it gives the skier the ability to relax and adjust position and technique with confidence. Ski old school or new school, the Prophecy will allow you to ski the way you ski.
$699.99 $349.99The ultimate binding system. Fogman and Connelly teamed up on this project to produce a hardshell binding on a releasable mono plate. The plate is fixed between two spring-loaded release units. It is designed to release in a crash where the intensity of the fall creates enough force on the release pins that the aluminum plate breaks free from the ski. Both feet stay together in the bindings. The tension on the release units is adjustable, based on the skiers weight. The bindings are full carbon fiber lowers with synthetic leather uppers. Both front and rear boots are a tall design with a lace closure system. The front binding features a removable hard fiberglass panel that is adjustable with the tension of a buckle strap, allowing for easy adjustment of the tip pressure. This system also features patented adjustable rotation and slotted front to back adjustability. This is the only system on the market that offers adjustable multiple angle release. The Stealth delivers unmatched lateral support for maximum power and ski control.Visit product page →
- Page 1 of 3