The premier global operational and training BC just got better with the introduction of our latest advancement in fade and abrasion resistant material - ResisteK™. With a new look and Aqua Lung’s continued focus on meeting the daily demands of operational users, the new Wave will continue to be the BC of choice in the world’s most demanding dive lockers for years to come.
The new Wave is even more rugged because it’s now constructed with Aqua Lung’s advanced fade-resistant ResisteK™ material for improved durability. The Wave is a robust, entry level, wrap-around jacket style BC that is rugged, sharp and ready for every adventure.
- New technologically advanced ResisteK™ material resists fading and abrasion.
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle.
- The waistband is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top front of the right lobe and a new octo-sleeve on the right shoulder strap provide two options to stow and deploy an octopus. In either location, the octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive.
- A scooped instrument pocket (or octo-pocket) is also on the top front of left lobe, giving versatility of use.
- A large, easy-to-access utility pocket is found on each side of the Wave.
- Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with highly visible orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with highly visible orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation.
- Adjustable chest strap for personal comfort.