With a forgiving blade ideal for long snorkeling sessions--and suitable for diving - the Caravelle is an easy choice for warm water trips. The specially formulated blade material is lightweight, delivering the power of a larger fin, and its supple, anatomical foot pocket is easy to slip on and off.
- Specially formulated blade material is highly responsive, snapping back in each kick cycle for maximized thrust
- Lightweight blade reduces kicking effort and is comfortable for long snorkeling sessions and warm water diving
- Rubber side ribs channel water down the length of the fin, minimizing wasted energy from the spill-over effect
- Supple foot pocket is anatomically shaped for all-day comfort
- Fin blade extends below the heel to improve leverage and power transmission while reducing stress on the arch
- Entire blade armored with a rubber border for maximum durability