A Rugged and versatile light for public safety, scientific research, or creative imagery; the GoBe IR provides an infrared light source in a compact and rechargeable body. Modular design allows light head to be quickly interchanged to convert into a powerful white light when infrared is not needed.
• 8 degree tight beam for increased penetration
• 900mW radiant flux infrared output certified to the FL-1 Standard
• Innovative design allows light heads to be interchanged for ultimate flexibility.
• Waterproof to 120 meters.
• Engineered with the highest level LEDs and optimized firmware.
• Lanyard, GoBe Charge Cable
- High – 900mW
- Med – 450mW
- Low – 115mW
- High – 2.3 hrs
- Med – 4.6 hrs
- Low – 18.8 hrs
4.9" x 1.9" x 1.9"
FL-1 Certification rating for effective beam pattern angle.
Fl-1 Certification depth rating for waterproofness.
Factory sealed system offers flood free performance with FL-1 Certification.
Advanced electronics design for optimizing the user experience.
Universal distress signal mode with long run times for enhanced safety.
Narrow beam pattern for increased beam reach and focus.