This reversible life jacket is less bulky than a keyhole-type and can be worn while working on or near the water. The adjustable belt and drawcord ensure a secure fit and the large collar offers support and reflective tape for visibility.
This life jacket is approved to CAN/CGSB 65.7-M88 and meets the carriage requirement of small vessels under 15 tons and the WorkSafe BC requirements for working alone.
Fishing vessel regulations also require carriage of a keyhole MD8010 approved to CGSB 65-GP-14M
- 21lb buoyancy
- Vest is reversible
- Reflective tape
- Adjustable belt and drawcord
- Large collar
As a professional rescuer, you want nothing that will get in your way or let you down. Sometimes, having the right equipment will make the difference between a successful or failed rescue. With the careful placement of foam, we are able to achieve optimum flotation (22 lbs. of buoyancy to lift two people) while providing maximum flexibility and enhanced comfort. As you never know who the next man or women will be to make the rescue, one of the most important features in the SAR vest, is that it was designed as a one-size fits all vest. The SAR rescue vests have been designed to provide convenient and quick donning for large and small personnel. The convenient - pull forward - adjustment straps allow you to don your vest quickly and easily both in summer and winter (while wearing gloves) therefore allowing you to give your rescue your fullest attention. The large armholes, narrow shoulders and high waist allow the entire design to reach and bend with you, providing a standard of performance never seen before in a rescue style PFD.Specifications:
- Large one size fits all. Chest size 36-60 inch.
- Glow-stick hook positioned on back.
- Convenient two way access. accessory pocket for: radio, GPS, carabiners, glow sticks, ice picks and/or buddy line. With security zipper.
- Heavy duty front zipper and buckle closure.
- 3M reflective trim on front, back and shoulders.
- Large arm holes and tapered back for enhanced freedom of movement.
- Stainless steel fittings.
The SAR vests are:
- Transport Canada approved
- Conform to CGSB Standard: CAN/CGSB-65.11-M88
- Conform to Ministry of Labour, Occupational Health and Safety requirements for institutional use
- Meet NFPA requirements for ice, swift water, and shore-based rescue
* This suit can be ordered with customizable features. Please contact the store directly for more information. Price will be determined based on customizations.*
Kokatat's highly regarded GORE-TEX® Meridian Dry Suit is the definitive whitewater and sea kayaking dry suit. Made with 3.21oz Evolution GORE-TEX® Pro Shell 3-layer fabric and Cordura® seat and knee reinforcement panels for supreme durability. The Meridian features an adjustable overskirt, GORE-TEX® socks, relief zipper, zippered chest pocket, latex gaskets, and neoprene punch through over cuffs. A limited lifetime warranty and Kokatat's custom sizing and option program ensures completely dry comfort for the life of the garment.
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro body and socks
- Metal tooth, waterproof Optiseal front relief zipper
- Latex gasket with neoprene punch through collar and cuffs
- Dual adjustable overskirt with hook & loop compatible neoprene
- Self-draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
- Cordura® seat and knee patches; self draining
- Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
- Every suit 100% fill tested; guaranteed to be dry