$129.99 $89.99Visit product page →
The Malone Big Foot Pro™ universal fit canoe carrier is our latest design in affordable canoe transport. It easily installs on virtually any vehicle or trailer cross rail system and will transport one canoe. A very affordable way to safely transport your canoe to the water.
- Corrosion resistant nylon construction
- Fully padded to protect the canoe
- Universal JAWZ™ mounting hardware fits round, square and factory oval cross bars
- Safety bow & stern lines for added security
- Simple "no tools required" installation
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum Capacity: 90 lb.
- Dimensions: 5" (length) x 5" (width) x 4.5" (height)
- Frame: Corrosion resistant injection molded nylon
- Padding: Synthetic industrial foam
$229.99 $199.99Visit product page →
WHILE STOCK LASTS
Bundling our top of the line Clipper™ cart frame with the new Rover™ all terrain wheels created a rock solid cart that is unchallenged for price and quality in the industry.
Features a 200 LB capacity aluminum frame and 8" wide "Never-Go-Flat" tires that glide effortlessly over sand, mud and irregular terrain. Includes Lifetime Warranty.
$229.99Visit product page →
The Clipper™ cart frame, when mated with the Balloon Beach Wheels, allows for effortless portage across soft sand terrain. Features a 200 lb capacity aluminum frame and 7" wide "beach" tires. Not recommended for long distance rough portage. Includes Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 12" x 7" low pressure beach wheels
- Folding silver anodized aluminum frame
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel fittings
- 11' cam buckle load strap
- 200 lb maximum load capacity
- Corrosion free and UV resistant construction
- Twin kick-stands for stability when loading and unloading
- Works well over sand terrain
- Breaks down in seconds
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Load Capacity: 200 lb (90kg)
- Weight: 19.5 lb (4.2 kg)
- Dimensions: 14" (length) x 35" (width) x 18" (height)
- Frame: Marine grade anodized aluminum
- Padding: 1.75" diameter foam
- 12" x 7" low pressure (2-4 p.s.i.) balloon tires
$209.99Visit product page →
The SteelTop™ Universal Cross Bar is a very affordable roof rack system that fits nearly all factory installed side rails on virtually any vehicle make and model. Priced well below most competitive alternatives, the Universal Cross Bar is a medium-duty rack that can transport kayaks, canoes, stand-up boards, surfboards, roof boxes, snowboards, skies, and bikes. The Universal Cross Bar system comes complete and ready to install. There are no extra components to purchase or match; just simply determine which of three size options best fits your vehicle. Everything you need is in the box and can be installed on your vehicle in minutes.
- Corrosion resistant bar coating for longer life
- Spacer blocks to fit smaller bar profiles
- Key locking attachment towers secure the rack for permanent use or can be quickly unlocked and dis-assembled for use at a later time
- Rectangular shape fits most rack accessories
- Comes complete and ready to install within minutes
- Simple installation - No tools required
- New removable shield design fits more vehicles
- Max Load: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Materials: PE Coated Steel and Molded Nylon
$79.99 $39.99Visit product page →
All new this year, the Deluxe Paddleboard Kit is an economic entry level system that works with or without vehicle cross bars. The oversized rooftop blocks can handle any size of SUP or surfboard currently on the market. Each block features a non-slip TPR bottom that works great on a bare roof.
The set also includes two 22" spacer pads which allow two boards to be transported safely without damage. Simply place the pads between the boards and tighten with the 15' heavy duty load straps.
Each set comes complete with a reusable tote bag and step by step instructions. For further questions, please call 1-800-295-0042 and a technical support specialist will work with you on your specific installation.
- 24" oversize rooftop blocks with non-slip bottoms
- 22" spacer pads that protect the boards when stacking
- Profiled to fit round, square and factory oval roof racks
- UV resistant construction for long life
- 15' heavy duty load straps with cam buckles & buckle protectors
- Reusable plastic tote bag
- One year warranty
- Capacity: 70 LB (32kg)
- Weight: 2.75 LB (4.2 kg)
- Block Dimensions: 24"(length) x 4.75"(width) x 4"(height)
$224.99Visit product page →
The DownLoader™ is the keystone of our J-Style carrier line and features every possible option for low clearance requirements; ease of loading; boat protection and universal fit requirements.
A quick pull on the Release Pins allow the carriers to rotate up for transport or down for garage access. We added thick adjustable foam padding wrapped with tough nylon sleeves to protect the boat's finish. The built-in boarding ramps completely eliminate the need to lift the kayak up and into the carriers. Simply set the boat up against the ramps and slide it in!
The "no tools required" installation is one step with the Jawz universal adapter system that fits round, square or factory oval load bars.
Furnished with all hardware, heavy duty load straps and bow & stern safety tie-downs for one kayak.
- Fold-down design with release pin activation
- Integrated kayak boarding ramps
- Three layers of corrosion resistant coating
- Oversize padding with nylon sleeves
- Universal fit hardware for round, square and factory oval load bars
- Lifetime warranty
- Optional MPG351 Telos Kayak Loading Assist available
- Capacity: For kayaks up to 36" wide and 75 LB
- Dimensions: 17" (L) x 6" (W) x 19.5" (H) raised and 6" (H) lowered
- Frame: Coated steel, Injection molded nylon
- Weight: 16 LB (set of 2)
$149.99 $119.99Visit product page →
The world’s first inflatable roof rack is simple to use, installs in minutes, and doesn't require any tools for assembly. Use in the summer or winter (or anytime) to transport your paddleboard, surfboard, kayak, or snowboard. It can also carry cargo but that's not as much fun.
Not suitable for use on vehicles that are fitted with side curtain airbags.
- Stores in the Trunk When Not In Use
- Universal Fit; Works with nearly all vehicles but not suited for use on vehicles fitted with side curtain airbags
- Simple To Use; Installs In Minutes
- Reinforced nylon stitching and D-Ring anchors
- Comes with travel bag, load straps and air pump
- Lifetime Warranty
- Weight Capacity: 180 lbs
- Dimensions when inflated: 38" (length) x 9.5" (width) x 3.5" (height)
- Materials: 420 Denier Nylon with 5 D-Ring Anchor Points
- Air Pump: 1000cc Double Action
$99.99Visit product page →
A smart choices for safely storing canoes, kayaks and roof boxes. The JDock™ is a wall mount system capable of storing two kayaks inside or outside. The foam Demo Blocks provide great temporary storage for the garage floor, lawn or dock.
- Two kayak storage capacity
- Large enough to store a roof box or canoe
- Includes all required mounting hardware and 12' cam buckle load straps.
- Approved for inside or outside installation
- Corrosion resistant for extended life
- <li></li> <li></li>
- Capacity Load: 200 lbs (All Steel Construction)
- Dimensions: 16" (length) x 5" (width) x 10" (height)
$59.99Visit product page →
Medium Capacity Wall Storage (Kayaks)
This medium capacity wall storage system safely holds most sit-inside and sit-on-top kayaks. 1.00" round steel tubing is powder coated for rust prevention and covered with a thick layer of foam to protect the boat. Featuring stainless steel mounting hardware and Lifetime Warranty.
- Page 1 of 3